(TV) Television live palladium NYC 1976 New Year's Eve

>From the doom and gloom site:

We’ll say sayonara to 2013 in true Doom & Gloom fashion — wi
th a Television bootleg. Here we’ve got the band opening up Patti Sm
ith’s New Year’s/B-Day celebration at the close of 1976. Bef
ore you ask, I don’t have recordings of Cale or Smith’s sets
! If you’ve got ‘em, hook a guy up. Verlaine, Lloyd, Ficca a
nd Smith had just wrapped up a residency over at CBGB and are in fine, fight
ing form, shredding through “Friction,” “Little John
ny Jewel” and an epic “Kingdom Come.” Let’s g
ive a standing O to Mr. Ficca, truly one of the greatest drummers of all tim
e. Oddly, this is one of those rare Television setlists that does not featur
e “Marquee Moon.” But that is OK. It is a terrific 50+ minut
es of Television in their prime, right before their debut album was let loos
e on an unsuspecting world. Here’s to new adventures in 2014!

http://doomandgloomfromthetomb.tumblr.com

Dave