(TV) TV's horoscope!

I suppose this is computer-made, although some human being (Leo? Keith? P
hil? Richard Lloyd?) must've fed the computer with the Verlaine data in the
 first place. I can't say that I believe in this silliness myself, but an
yway ... "Aquarius [...] endows your personality [...] with originality,

 to the point of eccentricity, in spite of a sometimes distant and

humane side. Likeable and impassive at the same time, you are a

paradoxical man, very hard to define ..." There may be *some* truth to it
!

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Tom_Verlaine

Leif J, Prague