Re: (TV) Tom's teeth?/New pic

________________________________
 I don't think he looks bad,
 even in that pic.  Part of the problem is that he usually has bags under
 his eyes, but he's always had that problem.   In those pics for that b
ook, there's one of Mick Jones...if you wanna talk bad teeth, his are much
worse than Tom's (they don't show in that pic).  But I just love Mick any
way.

He looked totally fine on stage. Obviously didn't check
 his teeth.

Sent from my iPhone

 joley <leifjoley@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Isn't it rather apparent tha
t he hasn't aged too well? An Italian photograh
> er, Rita Antonioli, pho
tographed him last year for what appears to be a
ok: http://www.aerreimage.com/index.php?/onpaper/book
> -b-sideportraits-
/ ; the pic of him is the 7th one. Perhaps it's just me
> , but when I sa
w it, I immediately came to think about this character:
> http://www.alt
fg.com/blog/classics/lon-chaney-the-phantom-of-the-opera-hall
> oween/

> Leif J, Prague
>
>> Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 20:30:16 -0800
>
> From: pobbard@yahoo.com
>> Subject: (TV) Tom's teeth?
>> To: tv@obbar
d.com

>> Via Twitter:<br/><br/>"@lisajanepersky: Seeing Sky Saxon y
r before he die
> d was a disappointment not nearly as devastating as see
ing Tom Verlaine w/f
> ewer teeth. Take care y'old men."<br/><br/>https:/
/twitter.com/lisajanepers
------