Re: Yahoo vs Television-Group Access / RE: (TV) Yahoo breaks mailing lists everywhere

On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 10:43:27 -0400
"Leo Casey" <LeoCasey@comcast.net> wrote:

> Joe,
>
> I get my access to the Television-Group (albeit not much traffic on it these
> days) via Yahoo, does this mean I won't be able to receive the Group's
> e-mails nor access the Television-Group archives?

I may have managed to fix the mailserver to deal with the TV messages.
It may take some time to propogate around the net but I've got my fingers
crossed.  Yahoo users may want to try posting a message later today to
see what happens.