Re: (TV) OT top ten list-who wants to play along?

I'll play.

Very very difficult, though ...

Visions of Johanna -- Bob Dylan
Greensleeves -- trad
By The Time I Get To Phoenix -- Webb/Campbell
Cinnamon Girl -- Neil Young
Blue -- Joni MItchell
Gloria -- Patti Smith (version)
Blue Motel -- Ryan Adams
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - Hank Williams
Marquee Moon -- Television
Breakin' In My Heart -- Tom Verlaine

Of course, tomorrow's list might be quite different. But Visions of Johanna, Marquee Moon and Breakin would always be on the list.

Glenn C.