Re: (TV) Boston - Paradise tonight

There was talk of me opening for Television but somehow the ball got dropped. I had the sax player from Morphine lined up to back me. Oh well.

Ty write: "My editors have asked me to write up a short 400-worder on
tonight's Boston show for Wednesday's Globe. Now I'm worrying that I may
not be able to match the high journalistic bar set by this guy."

Ty, as long as you stress fervently that Fred Smith is the same person as
Fred "Sonic" Smith, and name-drop the MC5, you'll jump that bar no problem.

Yes, I will be there tonight. Haven't seen Television since I was living in
NYC in 2005.

Phil