(TV) Television's set at Primavera fest May 31 may get video-livestreamed

Television's Primavera Sound fest (Spain) set is Saturday, May 31 (I see my newest fave band Dum Dum Girls are also playing Primavera Saturday). Television reportedly will play the album Marquee Moon. Primavera livestreams video of the fest. Unlike Coachella fest 2014 which livestreamed every band playing via three different youtube channels, Primavera, unless they've changed their practice, has just one livestream channel, & only some scheduled bands get included in the video webcast. With luck, Television (& DDGs!) will be included in the livestream. Previously (in 2012, at least), youtube's been used to livestream Primavera (it was seeing 2012's webcast that turned me into a Wilco fan), but this year it looks like the webcast will be via primaverasound.com , & concert.arte.tv , not yt.

The only schedules I've seen so far list the bands playing each day but don't show times yet.
Here's a schedule:
http://www.stereogum.com/1647762/primavera-sound-2014-lineup/news/
or a tinyurl version of the same link:
http://tinyurl.com/m9ja8zs