Re: (TV) oops! Facebook link

On Mon, 09 Jun 2014 20:19:52 +0100
Keith Allison <keith@thewonder.co.uk> wrote:

> On 9/6/14 15:36, Joe Hartley wrote:
> > They should just get it over with and make it Comic Sans so that everyone
> > will realize their level of professionalism.
>
> Actually, I've never hated Comic Sans - cheap and cheerful and it has
> its uses.

I started hating it at a previous job where an administrative assistant
was so enamored of it she used it on everything.  She'd even had her emails
set up to use a cutesy pink background, a few animated GIFs and Comic Sans as
her default font.  She also was that person in the office who organized pot luck
lunches and had causes galore that she'd make posters for, all in Comic Sans.
It wore thin.

Then I found this site and realized I was not alone in my near-irrational
dislike of a font: http://bancomicsans.com/main/