(TV) Glasgow O2 14th June

Never thought I'd have the chance to see Television twice in the space of 7 months. So Glasgow last night in the O2. Good venue, sold out and band all on good form. Tom actually smiling a lot. "We like being here (Glasgow). It's the first place we played outside New York."

Set list as far as I remember:

Swells
See No Evil
Prove it
Elevation
1880 or so
Torn Curtain
Venus
Friction
Persia (went on a bit! It appeared to have finished a few times and then Tom would start it up again)
Guiding Light
Marquee Moon

Encores
Little Johnny Jewel
Psychotic Reaction
??

Venue was littered with flyers saying that Television had requested no mobile devices be used for photography, filming, recording, etc and security were enforcing if anyone whipped out their phones for pics. May not have been taped.