Re: (TV) Chris Forsyth & The Solar Motel Band

I had posted their great (IMO) version of LJJ here awhile ago:

https://soundcloud.com/solar-motel-band/03-little-johnny-jewel

Whereas I feel it's the drums that make this version so intense, it's the drums that seem to ruin their Solar Motel (Pt. 1) for me from their last album.

Dave

Sent from my iPad