Re: (TV) Barclay gig

I am confused, you mean the Arcade Fire last night at Barclays? I was there. I didn't see Television for Dream Baby Dream. I was standing right next to David Byrne almost all night until he went to the back to get his makeup done (he had all this white face paint on).

Television played after The Unicorns and before Dan Deacon.