(TV) Ramones biopic/"CBGB" box office figures

So there will be another glimpse of Television on the big screen as no less
 than Martin Scorsese will make a feature film about The Ramones (http://ww
w.billboard.com/biz/articles/6229448/reunited-ramones-estates-plan-big-come
back-including-martin-scorsese-film?utm_sources not possible to avoid them, and since Scorsese may very well be the Hol
lywood director with best knowledge about and ability to use rock music in
 films, one could hope that Television will be both seen and heard in it.

I haven't seen "CBGB" since it hadn't any theatrical runs in neither Sweden
 nor Czech Republic, and apparently wasn't released on DVD either, and
I don't believe in illegal ownloading. But out of curiosity, I checked it
s performance at Box Office Mojo. It only took in a little over 40,000 do
llars (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/search/?qËgb)! How pathetic isn't t
hat? Even though cinemas obviously was never intended to be its most import
ant "window", I believe that the assemblage of name-actors and the big-ci
ty weekend screenings should've guaranteed ten times that amount of money.

Leif J, Sweden