Re: (TV) Most underrated band of the 80s

Well you could debated the rated-ness of bands until the cows come home as
it is of course subjective. I feel confident in saying that the Meat
Puppets, Huker Du and The Replacements are certainly not over-rated from my
own point of view.

"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" -
Obi-Wan Kenobi