(TV) Uncirculated '80s photos of Tom V. onstage

Not long ago, I came across five photo prints of Tom Verlaine onstage, pics
 shot at various 1980s gigs, likely from the NYC area. I'd forgotten these
pics existed till they showed up amongst a bunch of other photos in a large
 envelope stored & forgotten on a shelf. I received the prints back in the
1980s from Tom Verlaine fan, Debbie Owen, with whom I traded Television/Tom
 V. articles, recordings, etc. back in the '80s. Approx. one third of the a
rticles found in the Television/TV articles  collection I upped & shar
ed a download link for here in the past came from Debbie.  She also sh
ot some pretty good photos which is why I'm sharing these newly re-discover
ed ones. I've upped them to a folder at photobucket site, where anyone can
view and download them if they want (by right clicking on them & saving), h
ere:http://s903.photobucket.com/user/Bobjb2002/library/Tom%20Verlaine%20ons
tage%20photos%201980s
or, a tinyurl version of the same link:http://tinyurl.com/kos9vsq

The scans I made from the prints  had dozens of tiny white specks on e
ach of them although my scanner's glass & the photo print surfaces were cle
an. There must be flaws in the prints that are more obvious to a scanner's
eye than a human eye. I used this problem as a good reason to learn how to
retouch photos, & am pleased picasa free software  did a good job of e
liminating the white specks today, "one speck at a time."
At one time, I'd have had more info which I no longer have as to when & whe
re these gigs occurred. They're 1980s era, likely early-to-mid '80s, & are
probably NYC area shows. Debbie lived in NYC for a few or some years in the
 1980s. Thank you Debbie, where ever you may be today!
Btw, if anyone missed downloading the articles collection earlier, & is int
erested, you can DL it here:http://www.4shared.com/zip/p6aGwLm6/Tom_Verlain
e_Television_etc_Ar.html
Or, a tinyurl version of the same link:http://tinyurl.com/ayqlhjy
It contains approx. 60 articles (1974 - 1990), most with interview content.
 There's been no change to it, so anyone who obtained it earlier has the sa
me collection as is available at the link above.-Bob