Re: (TV) Re:

For the record, I think Jimmy Ripp is an astonishing guitarist.

I think we're lucky someone of Ripp's caliber is willing to step into such big shoes -- clearly a thankless role.  Without him I doubt the remaining  3/4 of Television would be able to play live with anything approaching the power of the original ensemble; with him, Television is still able to pull off a brilliant show like the one I just saw tonight in Philly

Sent from my iPhone