RE: (TV) Re:

It's maybe possible that Lloyd was unhappy playing a 40 year old repertoire.
And weighed the consequences of actually playing a 60 year old repertoire.

-----Original Message-----
From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Dennis D
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 1:57 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Re:

I think many people will never accept anyone but Lloyd, but Richard was
obviously unhappy he isn;'t coming back. I think Jimmy is doing as good or
better than anyone that would try to replace Richard. I'd feel different if
Richard got kicked out but this is his choice not to play with Tom anymore.
He sounded great in Philly.

I miss Lloyd

Rip just can't quite get it right if you know what I mean

> On Dec 29, 2014, at 5:00 PM, Andy Fekete <andy.fekete@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Insanely great.  The set started with Prove It and ended with a bluesy
> shuffle I didn't recognize that Verlaine introduced as one of the
> first the band ever did...
>
> Great also meeting & sharing drinks afterward with Robin Dunn and wife.
> Have fun at Patti tonight!
>
> Getting ready to leave  for Philly show now.  It's turning out to be a
> particularly a nice extended weekend for music.
> -A
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Dec 29, 2014, at 4:27 PM, Jay Pontrelli <jpontrelli44@gmail.com>
>> wrote: