(TV) Re: Vainly Looking for Fellow MM Listers!

Robin and Ashley and Andy and his girlfriend and I were all in a clump right in front of the big speaker to Dennis’s right. (Isn’t that where you said the heckler was, Leo? He definitely wasn’t. Much deeper into the crowd toward the center or beyond.) It was a great show, by all accounts. I for one am glad Jimmy’s in the band. Tom actually smiles now! I love Richard’s playing, but he definitely seems to be a difficult person for whatever reason. I remember an RFTT show at Maxwell’s where the tension between the band members was palpably poisonous, but on the tour after Richard stopped playing with them, David Thomas was all smiles. So maybe Richard doesn’t play well with others—not that there’s anything wrong with that (or at least I hope there isn’t, because I’m that way too).