Re: (TV) Christgau

On one hand I would like to read this, on the other I could care less.�� Growing up in the wilds of Saskatchewan, I never had access to the Vill
age Voice so his reviews really didn't influence me.  On the other han
d, I heard a lot of second hand quotes and always wanted to read his review
s.  Ahh, the good old pre-internet days.  Will probably by but I
looked and its not available on kindle yet.
greg
www.obscurityandi.com

     On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 8:26 PM, eRacerX <eracerx@verizon.net>