Close Enough / RE: (TV) 40 years ago this week

RE:
> If I'm not mistaken, Richard Hell was playing his final shows with
Television 40 years ago this week (March, 1975)!

Close enough.
According to my research (done several years ago):
Hell left Television in the early morning-hours of March 10, i.e., March 11,
1975.

P.S.:  Based on information in Clinton Heylin's book, From The Velvets To
The Voidoids , Nina Antonia's book, The New York Dolls: Too Much Too Soon ,
and from an interview with Richard Hell by Bryan Swinsky (BS) for the
magazine, trakMARX.
Also: http://www.obbard.com/tvlist-archive/0405/msg00201.html (Part -1).

If I'm not mistaken, Richard Hell was playing his final shows with
Television 40 years ago this week (March, 1975)!

Phil

Sent from my mobile device