Re: (TV) Television, Vancouver, BC, June 25, 2015

I have to agree about the loud chattering of audience members. The sound
from the band was plenty loud enough even from the balcony - but I was
annoyed by people talking incessantly behind us. Sheesh - you pay enough to
have the privilege to hear these guys - why are you talking in the middle
of Tom's or Jimmy's soloing? I was amused too by the constant cheering and
howling of various audience members. A Seattle crowd can be surprisingly
wild.