(TV) Download link for Television, Vancouver,BC , June 25, 2015 audio recording

Here's a link to a file hosting site where I've uploaded my recording made
at the2015-06-25 Television show, Vancouver, BC, Commodore Ballroom:http://
www.filefactory.com/file/5cbrwtwzx555/Television_-%202015-06-25%2C%20Vancou
ver%2C%20BC%2C%20Commodore%20Ballroom.zip
Or,  a tinyurl version of the same link:http://tinyurl.com/neajckv
Last month, I posted here my account of attending the show. I  planned
 on sharing this recording here before nowbut got sidetracked by summer dis
tractions till today. I'll also post it to dimeadozen.org sometime soon.��
Recorded with a Zoom H1 audio recorder at 44.1kHz/24 bit sample rate. WAV >
 FLAC. The recording's of the whole show, & is approx. 98 mins. long.
The FLAC file's size is 511MB.
Tracklisting/setlist:
01 1880 or So02 Prove It03 Elevation04 Glory05 Torn Curtain06 Friction07 Ve
nus08 Persia09 Guiding Light10 Marquee Moon(Encore):11 See No Evil
I also shot video of all but the first two songs of the show, not with a "p
roper" video camera but with a hand held Canon Powershot 10. The video's mo
no audio isn't as good quality as the Zoom recorder audio file listed above
, & the image quality isn't the best. There are far better quality videos p
osted to youtube of Television shows of recent years. But I'll likely post
the video to my yt channel soon anyway just 'cause some may be interested i
n viewing it, perhaps people who attended the show, especially. I included
5 screen capture pics from the video with the above audio file.
As mentioned earlier, the band, including Tom, seemed mostly in good form,
& in a good mood, & the show had some very fine moments, to these ears. As
far as I'm aware, this was the first show Tom had played in Vancouver in 25
 years. I saw him here in 1990 in a solo acoustic show with a tiny audience
 of probably between 35 & 50 people. This Television show's audience was hu
ge, in comparison, & the place looked close to full up. With luck, it won't
 be another 25 year wait before Tom or Television again plays my town. By t
hen, the band & I'd likely need to be wheeled into the venue in wheelchairs
, that is if we're still kickin'. No, better they just come back soone
r, not later!
Another one for the ever growing Television archives.-Bob