(TV) Need Advice RE: Television Show in Boston

I sent this to the Television-Group, but I know there are people that do not
belong to both Mailing Lists; so. I am resending.

I have never been to The  Wilbur Theater in Boston where Television are
playing Sunday Oct. 4 , but I am really looking forward to it since The
Paradise Rock Club (where they & T.V Solo Band 1980s tours have always
played) is a terrible place with terrible acoustics.

My two 2 Qs to anyone who has ever heard live music there:

 1a) Should I get tickets as close as possible on the floor, or are their
spots in other areas (Mezzanine or Balcony) that have superior sound to
floor seats?

1b) If answer is floor seats, are floor seats that are under the Mezzanine's
"over-hang" bad sounding?

**2) Are tickets cheaper if purchased in person at The Wilbur's box-office
versus online or by phone (e.g., the dastardly Ticketmaster)?

      Leo