(TV) Thanks, Joe!

Just wanted to publicly (on a private mailing list!) thank Joe Hartley for
generously contributing to the Kickstarter campaign to fund the completion
of the first album by my band The Armoires.  Thanks, Joe!

If anyone else wants to get the story and hear a little bit about us, the
campaign is here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1184229818/the-armoires-incidental-lightshow-lp-final-stages

Some Tom-influenced leads on the tunes, although by and large we're more of
a power pop or Paisley Underground throwback sort of thing, maybe best
compared to The New Pornographers.  It's been a rough road putting it
together but I'm really proud of it.

Thanks, everyone!

-Rex