Re: (TV) wrong guitar

Pretty good price.

Surprising how much signed Verlaine stuff is on eBay these days. I remember searching endlessly for stuff signed by TV c. 2000-2005 and finding little aside from promotional materials signed for the 1992 LP. I wonder if Tom intentionally got connected to a memorabilia dealer/merchant.

Phil

Sent from my mobile device