Re: (TV) Technical Q

I've done it on a Mac. No issues.  Finding the right input/output plugs is the hardest part.  It's multi-step.  Get video onto your computer first, then burn the DVD.  In the old days the type of blank DVD (read/write or something like that) had to be taken into account.  Not sure if that's the case anymore. I believe there are many places that'll do it for you (local camera stores or mail away) for some $$.

Dave

Sent from my iPad