(TV) My video of Television show, June 25, 2015 at yt

The audio file I recorded at this show I shared via Dime & via a download l
ink posted here last June. But it's taken nearly a year to get around to pr
eparing and uploading the video I also shot & synch it to the audio I recor
ded with a Zoom H1 audio recorder. The video was shot with a low-def Canon
camera with mediocre mono sound, so I needed to use the Zoom audio recordin
g as the video's  soundtrack instead. A belated project now upped
 to yt here: Television - 2015-6-25 VIDEO, Vancouver, BC, Full Set, 11
 songs
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Television - 2015-6-25 VIDEO, Vancouver, BC, Full Set, 1... |
|  |
| View on youtu.be | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

The audio's of the complete 11-song set, but I only shot video of 9 of the
songs. I missed the first two. Also, there's a 1-minute plus gap in the vid
eo of Guiding Light where my camera stopped shooting, briefly. I made slide
 shows for those gaps. The audio of the show's complete.Into that video gap
 I placed more photos.  Not the best audience video ever shot of the b
and (heads in the way, unsteadiness, low-def) , but the audio's good. It is
 what it is!
Set List:
01 1880 or So02 Prove It   03 Elevation 04 Glory 05 Tor
n Curtain 06 Friction  07 Venus  08 Persia  09 Guiding
Light  10 Marquee Moon(Encore): 11 See No Evil