recording

well folks ,here's my recording of the Aug 13 date ...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y8kuwdttfx05tkk/Television_-_13_8_16_-Teatro_Vorterix_-Buenos_Aires_-Argentina_-FLAC-.rar

i guess is average quality ,i wish i could remove the boomy ,roomy aspects of it ...but i can't ...
i leave all the space between songs ,so it's the concert on its enterity ...i used my Zoom H1 and its built-in condenser mics ...

feel free to upload it to DIME ,anyone who feels like it ...

looking at the times of the songs : " Persia " runs 26 minutes !,i like it ,but it eats one third of the show's time ...
it seemes to have it`s structure well defined by now ,it's played pretty much the same all the times now ...

wish list for next ones : " foxhole " ," the dreams dream " ," mars " ( as far as i know they only played it live once ,in Brazil ,in 2013 ) ... ," adventure " ." poor circulation " ...
and it would be great for me to hear all these new songs they played since 2002 ( at least a dozen of them ) ...
they recorded a few with Lloyd in the studio ,and Jimmy told me that they cut 17 new with him ,without vocals ,and they even have more recent ones in addition to those ..

AMILCAR AMARANTE http://temper.bandcamp.com