BOAT BURNING: MUSIC FOR MASSED GUITAR PERFORMANCE IN DC featuring eRacerX

[Please excuse me if this is a repeat message;  The first time I sent it the listserv was acting up, and I was never sure if it got through.]

This FRI 8/26 in Washington DC, eRacerX from the Marquee Moon Mailing List will join me on guitar for a huge massed-guitar performance -- over 70 musicians -- at BLACK CAT.

This will be the first time Herman and I are collaborating.

If you are in DC, please swing by -- it'll be a blowout.  Quite literally.

Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/988523027928569/

Best summer ever,

Andras Fekete
BOAT BURNING: MUSIC FOR 70 GUITARS​

​PS - Every day for the past two months, I​'ve posted to Facebook a mini-profile of a different musician who is participating in this project.  Here's the one for eRacerX:

MUSIC FOR 70 GUITARS PROFILE - HERMAN ABINETTE: A veteran of numerous NVA area bands, bassist and "non-musician singer/songwriter" Herman Abinette currently plays in (basement). Past projects include John Paul Drama, Little Blue Pill, D Colony and Jonez and the 'Cuz.

Abinette will join Boat Burning on guitar for FRI 8/26 Boat Burning: Music for 70 Guitars, Anthony Pirog Quartet at BLACK CAT in Washington DC.

https://www.facebook.com/basement.band.VA