RE: Spanish TV star who presented and interviewed Tom in 1984 / Link(s) to her Interv of T.V.

Joe wrote:

>Unfortunately I cannot find the interview Paloma did with Tom. It was up on YouTube for a while.

My memory of her interview was that she was a ‘force of nature’ and asked Tom quite long (winded?) questions. He was taken aback and very introverted  .... almost overwhelmed, albeit he did stand his ground when she asked [discussed] the poet Paul Verlaine.

I put her interview of  Tom by Ms Paloma on Zippyshare last night for anyone who wants to download it.

In fact, I uploaded the entire high quality DVD  “ ‘The Stolen Files_7’, Tom Verlaine, September 25, 1984, Live On ‘La Edad de Oro’, tv-Broadcast, TVE2, Estudio-2, Prado del Rey, Madrid, Spain (Concert And tv-Interview3)—From The Purloined Original Master tv-Broadcast TapesBest Quality Version—DVD5” [much better than YouTube’s version] to my account on ZippyShare.com [no password needed to download].

Most people may already have an earlier [but inferior] version of this concert that was Tree-d on Carried Away (CA) many moons ago. The concert was included as Part of the CA DVD entitled, “Television/Tom Verlaine, ‘Trying To Tell A Vision’, Video Anthology Volume II, From The Years 1984, 1986, 1987, 1992, And 2002—DVD2”, but the CA version is missing the Interview itself.

Here are the links to show/DVD (if you just want the interview, it’s link #14, (15:15 ) ).  Since Zippyshare has a limit of 200 MB per upload, the files of the DVD were broken up into fourteen zipped (.rar) chunks of 200MB each (The links won’t do anything if you just double-click on them; you need to copy & paste each one using your internet browser or paste them to the Google Search page.     Leo

1)      http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/srzcUFW1/file.html

2)      http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/es48bla6/file.html

3)      http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/PilOuxZ3/file.html

4)      http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/Y5wOygt7/file.html