Website update

I've made some changes to the web server that hosts the list archives.
The big change is the addition of encryption to the site, thanks to
a certificate from Let's Encrypt.  Any non-encrypted connections will now
be moved over to encrypted ones.

Let's Encrypt (https://letsencrypt.org/) is a nonprofit organization whose
mission is to create a more secure and privacy-respecting Web by promoting the widespread adoption of HTTPS.

Please let me know if there are any issues that you run into.  Thanks!