Tom Verlaine - 1990, June 18, Vancouver, BC - audio file DL link

Here's a "new" old show recording I'm sharing:
Tom Verlaine - 1990, June 18, Vancouver, BC, The Ridge Theatre
solo acoustic show
It's in FLAC format.

01 Kaleidoscopin'
02 At 4AM
03 Song
04 Man in the Backyard
05 One Time at Sundown (with long spoken word intro.)
06 Smoother Than Jones
07 Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain (cover)
08 Stalingrad
09 Shimmer
10 Words From the Front
11 O Foolish Heart
12 Ancient Egypt
13 Let Go the Mansion
Encore:
14 Johnny Cash covers "medley": Ring of Fire, I Walk the Line - but mostly it's
  lots of Tom's spoken word

I've upped the show to a file hosting site where anyone interested can download it, here:
http://tinyurl.com/mosj5tw
Will also post it to torrent live show sharing site dimeadozen.org within a few days.
Not everyone is able to access shows via DIME which is why I'm also sharing via a file hosting site.

I attended this show and this is my own recording. The audio is taken from my (analog cassette)
master tape. I would have shared the show publicly long before now, had
I not been slow and procrastinating about learning how to convert my old analog cassettes to
digital and in acquiring gear needed for it. Better late than never, as they say.
-Bob Beatty