RE: New Richard Lloyd grey market CD

I was wondering about the venue.  I did see him at the Old Ritz but it was at least a couple of years later.

From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Dave Marin
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 1:17 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: New Richard Lloyd grey market CD

Hurrah’s?? Seems same set list

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 27, 2017, at 12:03 PM, Phil Obbard <pobbard@gmail.com> wrote:

A Richard Lloyd show, titled LIVE.. NEW YORK 1979, is coming to the "grey market".

"Richard Lloyd became an instant guitar hero upon the release of Television's Marquee Moon in early 1978. Following their breakup the following summer, he formed his own band, including Television bassist Fred Smith, playing a distinctive brand of power-pop, with his unique guitar sound to the fore. Performed in his native New York on September 23, 1979, this superb live set was broadcast live on WPIX-FM and features material from his classic solo debut, Alchemy, and concludes with a post-gig interview with Debbie Harry & Chris Stein of Blondie. It's presented here together with background notes and images."

Phil