Re: "Listen To Tom Verlaine Threatening Me"

I doubt Tom knows that YouTube is full of performances of his shows, going back decades. Tom has always hated bootlegs (used to threaten to call the cops on Mike Carlucci to his face, though he never did, as far as I know).

And Tom's not a pleasant person, in general. This is barely newsworthy.

Phil

P.S. Same writer/taper has a piece on this site arguing that Courtney Love murdered Kurt Cobain AND Kristen Pfaff. I like the audacity of this conspiracy theory.