Who produced "Little Johnny Jewel"? (was Re: Richard at The Strand bookshop...)

re: Robin's question. The single has no production info on it. (And to my ears, it's not much of a production - tinny and mono. I've always sort of wished they re-recorded this for MM or Adventure. I'm glad we have the Old Waldorf and Blow-Up versions).

https://www.discogs.com/Television-Little-Johnny-Jewel/release/1501209

But wait! As far as we know the track was recorded as part of a set of demos in August 1975, typically said to be recorded in "Patti Smith's loft".  The 1979 Ork 12" reissue of "LJJ" includes an additional credit: "Engineered by Jay Dee Daugherty", the drummer for Smith's group. So perhaps that's the answer. (If anyone has the Numero Group Ork Records set handy, it might be worth checking the credits there, too).

https://www.discogs.com/Television-Little-Johnny-Jewel-Parts-1-and-2/release/420215

Phil