Television-related Cover Versions

Once again I've been updating the Cover Versions section of The Wonder's Television Discography.
So, for anyone interested, who might not have seen my previous offer a couple of years ago, I've divided the list into three parts and put them for download on the MEGA network for anyone who wants them. Mega offers free, high-speed downloads through the browser for all.
There's a lot of interesting stuff here. I've converted them all to 320 kbps MP3s.

A) Cover Versions 1 (A-G).rar:
https://mega.nz/#!zIhWDATK!XzDPF5T2JD8yAzdsuMPakT5pKSJiPWoXtyNTVadYnF0

A Town Called Walker - Eric Wenner.mp3
Ain't That Nothin - Dirt Dress.mp3
Ain't That Nothing - Rain Parade.mp3
Blue and Grey (live) - The Windbreakers.mp3
Breakin In My Heart - Eggplant.mp3
Breaking In My Heart - The Blue Aeroplanes.mp3
Careful - Local Natives.mp3
Carried Away - Sam Inglis.mp3
Carried Away - Sammy.mp3
Carried Away - The Deadly Syndrome.mp3
Days - Beem.mp3
Days - Foreign Born.mp3
Days - Russ Van Rooy.mp3
Days - Swervedriver.mp3
Days - The Beatitudes.mp3
Days. - Simon Raymonde.mp3
Dreamtime - Wavewalkers.mp3
Elevation - Fireside.mp3
Fire Engine - Richard Lloyd.mp3
Flash Lightning - Maurice Rickard.mp3
Flash Lightning - Papas Fritas.mp3
Foxhole - The Happy Hollows.mp3
Friction - Chris Forsyth & The Solar Motel Band (live at Ortlieb's, Philadelphia 10-11-2015).mp3
Friction - Dustmites.mp3
Friction - Echo & the Bunnymen.mp3
Friction - Mike Watt.mp3
Friction - Shallow End.mp3
Friction - The Church.mp3
Friction (live) - Orchestre Rouge.mp3
Glory - Lloyd Cole & The Comotions.mp3
Glory - The Henry Clay People.mp3
Glory - The Windbreakers.mp3
Glory (Live in Atlanta 2013) - Rain Parade.mp3
Glory (Live) - Lloyd Cole & The Comotions.mp3
Glory (live) - The Windbreakers.mp3

B) Cover Versions 2 (G-M).rar:
https://mega.nz/#!ONZG3KiD!IKf7pXhgLu352T6FnEytFYTyZmQYMpMkH1QwwWtepQU

Guiding Light - Amanda Green.mp3
Guiding Light - Chris Chapple.mp3
Guiding Light - Lounge Hounds.mp3
Guiding Light - Tennis.mp3
Guiding Light - Tommy Keene.mp3
Hard On Love - Keith Allison + SRF-2109.mp3
I Ain't Waiting  - Chris Forsyth & The Solar Motel Band.mp3
I Thought You Wanted To Know - Chris Stamey & The DBs.mp3
Kingdom Come - David Bowie.mp3
Kingdom Come - Yung Wu.mp3
Kingdom Come (outtake) - David Bowie.mp3
Lightning Struck Itself - Raymond Gorman.mp3
Little Johnny Jewel - Chris Forsyth & The Solar Motel Band.mp3
Little Johnny Jewel - Chrome Cranks.mp3
Little Johnny Jewel - Marie Et Les Garçons.mp3
Little Johnny JeweL - Mike Watt and The Pair Of Pliers.mp3
Little Johnny Jewel - Number One Cup.mp3
Little Johnny Jewel - Ripe.mp3
Little Johnny Jewel - Siouxsie And The Banshees.mp3
Love Comes in Spurts  (Live) - Loose Cougar.mp3
Love Comes In Spurts - Sex Gang Children.mp3
Love Comes In Spurts - Subsonics.mp3
Love Comes In Spurts - The Revelators.mp3
Love Comes In Spurts (live) - Blondie.mp3
Love Comes In Spurts (Toxic Fuck Mix) - Meathooks.mp3
Marquee Moon  - Wilco - (Live, 2013, June 21 North Adams, MA).mp3
Marquee Moon - Anastasia Screamed.mp3
Marquee Moon - Army of Halfwits.mp3
Marquee Moon - Dallas Crane.mp3
Marquee Moon - Five Eight.mp3
Marquee Moon - Jounce.mp3
Marquee Moon - Kronos Quartet.mp3
Marquee Moon - Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs.mp3
Marquee Moon - Stoogeaphilia.mp3
Marquee Moon - Umphrey's McGee  (April 21 2006 -New York  NY CBGB Green Apple Music Festival).mp3
Marquee Moon - Wire Faces.mp3
Mary Marie - Gregg Luvoxx.mp3
Miss Emily - Leif Joley.mp3
Misty Eyes - Steve DiVenuta.mp3
Moon, I Ain't Waiting - Chris Forsyth and Shawn Edward Hansen.mp3

C) Cover Versions 3 (P-W).rar:
https://mega.nz/#!GMhwyJ5A!wmv9B2Oic7uKUN01gsXZf8s2xYu41L0RLSDrc_gUNCc

Postcard from Waterloo - Greg Grant.mp3
Prayer - Keith Allison + SRF-2109.mp3
Prove It - Bibi Farber.mp3
Prove It - Joe Hartley.mp3
See No Evil - Birdland Peel session.mp3
See No Evil - Blondie.mp3
See No Evil - Fine.mp3
See No Evil - Joe Jackson.mp3
See No Evil - R.E.M.  (1988 XmasHoliday Fan Club Single).mp3
See No Evil - Terry Hall.mp3
See No Evil - The dB's.mp3
See No Evil - The Feelies (with Peter Buck).mp3
See No EviL - Tristen.mp3
See No Evil - We Versus the Shark.mp3
See No Evil - Wild Flag.mp3
See No Evil (Live) - R.E.M.mp3
Sixteen Tulips - Sand Pebbles.mp3
Souvenir From A Dream - Chris Connelly.mp3
Souvenir From A Dream - Maurice Rickard.mp3
That's All I Know (Right Now) - Sonic Youth.mp3
The Dream's Dream - The Growlers.mp3
The Fire - Imaad Wasif w; Lykke Li.mp3
The Only Feeling - Per Rosen.mp3
There's A Reason - Greg Grant.mp3
Venus  - Mike Watt (Annex Madison WI 27 Sept 2001) .mp3
Venus - Chris Stamey with Yo La Tengo.mp3
Venus - Red Jacket Mine.mp3
Venus - Sister Grey.mp3
Venus (De Milo) - Peter Laughner.mp3
Venus De Milo - Trotsky Icepick.mp3
Who is He and What is He to You (Little Johnny Jewel) - Julie's Haircut.mp3
Without A Word - The Cheesemakers.mp3
http://www.thewonder.co.uk/