2001: Camber Sands vs Shepherd's Bush Empire

Hopefully you guys can help with this...

I'm trying to conclusively identify a Television recording I received back in February 2010. It came to me with this info:

Television
All Tomorrow’s Parties Festival, Camber Sands, England
April 8, 2001

Description:  The 2001 Festival was hosted by the band, Sonic Youth, who invited Television to be one of the performing bands. This marked Television’s first live performance in 8 years!

Disc 1:
1. Swells [has digital blips], 2. 1880 Or So, 3. This Tune, 4. Venus, 5. Beauty Trip, 6. Little Johnny Jewel, 7. See No Evil, 8. No Glamour For Willi
Disc 2:
9. Call Mr. Lee, 10. The Rocket / Rhyme [has digital blips], 11. Marquee Moon, 12. Glory, 13. Prove It

There's some artwork included, which has the 'TVCD Not For Sale' logo that I've seen on shows I received via Carried Away, so it must have originally come via this group.

A few days ago I posted this on DimeADozen. I listened to it before I did this, and came up with a revised setlist:

Disc 1:
1. Swells [has digital blips]    4:15
2. 1880 Or So    7:54
3. This Tune    4:46
4. Venus    4:09
5. Beauty Trip    6:31
6. Little Johnny Jewel    9:43
7. See No Evil    4:39
8. No Glamour For Willi    6:14

Disc 2:
9. The Rocket    5:08
10. Rhyme [has digital blips]    10:33
11. Marquee Moon    14:09
12. Prove It    7:00
13. Glory    5:10
Total    90:16

The differences being: No 'Call Mr Lee', and 'Glory' & 'Prove It' reversed in order.

User lvk posted a comment, saying:

"This isn't the All Tomorrow's Parties show. It's Shepherd's Bush Empire, 15th April. Call Mr. Lee is missing. It's a different, much better recording from the version I have, so thanks."

User josefkarol replied, saying:

"That might make sense: I thought it sounded a bit distant - like a big venue. The Camber Sands venue is much smaller that Shepherds Bush Empire."

I've looked at the setlists for both dates on 'The Wonder', both in the 'Just For Facts' section, and in the 'Unofficial Recordings' section under 'Television Records'. According to those, both shows have 'Call Mr Lee', but they do show 'Glory' & 'Prove It' (where both are listed.... one of the setlists only has 'Glory') in diffreent order on the two shows.

TIA

--
 Michael J. Cross    Visit http://michaelcross.me.uk for
 BSFA Magazine Index, Hull SF Group, J Cipollina & M Kurihara Discographies