Re: Resending; 1st Post Never Appeared / Fave Ver 'M M'

On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 07:55:31 -0400
Jay Pontrelli <jpontrelli44@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I’m correct, this list is around 23 years old
>
> It has to be one of the longest running of its kind, no?
>
> Fuuuuuuck, I wish I were 23 years younger
>
> Been here from the beginning!

We moved off the Listbot server in Dec. of '99, so we're coming up on 20
years at oobard.com, and I can't remember how long before that Phil set up
at listbot.

At any rate, all of my other music lists have moved on to other platforms,
so this list does seem to have some staying power that the others didn't!