Re: Mint copies of "Little Johnny Jewel" for sale

So it was Fred’s box then! :P

If you follow eBay or Discogs, copies of the LJJ 7” usually go for $20-50, so $20 for a mint copy is a good deal. Not surprised they went fast.

Still, compare Television to the Go-Betweens, another band of the same era whose first two singles were on a tiny indie label. Both of those singles routinely go for $300-$400. In other words... it could be worse!

Phil