From: christopher hollow <doughboy@netspace.net.au>
Date: 17/10/20 7:22 pm (GMT+10:00)
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: Hearing Something Else

Hey Glenn,

I’m here for it, in Australia.

Cheers

Chris

From: tv-owner@obbard.com <tv-owner@obbard.com> On Behalf Of glennwaynecooper
Sent: Saturday, 17 October 2020 4:13 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Hearing Something Else

I have two copies of my new chapbook, "Hearing Something Else: Tom Verlaine's Marquee Moon" to give away to the first two people who email me on glennwaynecooper at gmail dot com

If you'd like to purchase a copy, it's $15US payable to the same email address, and that includes postage.

I worked for eight months on this 3000 word poem and am proud to see it between covers, courtesy of Yggdrasil Press.

You can see the book, here, at my Facebook:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157642063928030&id=649433029

Glenn C.

Sent from Samsung tablet.