Re: Long shot: mixing

Rex, I’ve done two albums and a number of other projects in Logic, including mastering. I’m no platinum earning golden ears, but if you want to share the project files I can have a listen and advise where I can. I have an outboard valve compressor I use for mastering that can give a bit of analogue warmth to digital mixes.

Sent from my iPhone