RE: Rare Video Clip from 1974/1974 NYC Cable TV

That’s pretty great.

From: tv-owner@obbard.com <tv-owner@obbard.com> On Behalf Of Jay Pontrelli
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 12:07 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: Rare Video Clip from 1974/1974 NYC Cable TV

Lol

On Jan 20, 2022, at 6:33 PM, ssimpson@nyc.rr.com wrote:

They survived the nineties and its alt-rock major label gold rush, coming away with a tale of bureaucratic incompetence and mismanagement to rival any other unfortunate band that got caught up in those indifferent gears.

That really says it all.  I’m sure I’ve said the same thing.  Never was a more deserving, shining with potential band mishandled by incompetence.

I pre-ordered this on vinyl.  And it’s great.  I’m sure I still listen to it two or three times a week.  And I still list their CB’s show that I recorded from the front row table as the best show I’ve ever seen.