Re: Remembering Tom Verlaine

On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 15:06:29 -0500
Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 14:18:07 -0500
> Jay Pontrelli <jpontrelli44@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Richard hasn’t posted a word
> >
> > That’s a bad divorce
>
> I keep looking, but all he's posted has been an article about Jeff Beck
> and his Wordle score.

I take that back.

Thank you everybody, for your kind words and sentiments regarding the death of my partner in music, Tom Verlaine (Miller) of Television. We will all miss him terribly. I however, am fine and am in good health. In fact I go on tour in March and April, in ther Northeast and Canada. We look forward to seeing some of you then. —Richard Lloyd