RE: Remembering Tom Verlaine

Agreed. Now where's the like button on this old-fangled email thingy?

-----Original Message-----
From: tv-owner@obbard.com <tv-owner@obbard.com> On Behalf Of Joe Hartley
Sent: 29 January 2023 16:50
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Remembering Tom Verlaine

I just wanted to take a moment an say that I'm very glad I got to know so
many great people through Television's music.  While this list has been
supplanted for the most part on other social media platforms, it was what
sparked some excellent friendships and memories.

The high point was certainly getting to meet so many at Dennis's restaurant
before going to see TV at Irving Plaza.

Tom Miller's tale may be over, but the music will always remain.