Re: (TV) Great guitar albums

& how could i forget? (or has somebody already mentioned this)?
the velvets- live 69....my favorite guitar record ever.
 eric gregory <crackcity_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:wow...glad to see someone mention nile rodgers!
i'd have to say beyond all the obvious heroes listed by just about everyone else, i'd toss in an oddball ep...
"press" by lizzy mercier descloux on ZE records has some phenomenal guitar work that's as funky as it is absurd & spiritual...
should also mention the first contortions lp for jody harris' work (& pat place's slide)& all further jody harris projects...
also:
"aladdin sane" -- maybe ronson's finest moments?
both voidoids lps (tho the first is obviously stronger)
as for feelies, you can conceivably check out any of their recs & enjoy, but the debut is the most startling (tho perhaps not so nowadays after the sound/approach has been copped & regurgitated so many times anon)

"ken.ellwood" wrote: heres some of mine

televesion marquee moon, adventure
tom verlaine tom verlaine, dreamtime etc etc (obviously)
house of love debut, 'butterfly'
stone roses debut
chic cest chic
durutti column guitar and other machines
oasis definately maybe (honestly)
neil young zuma
patti smith horses

would like to check out some feelies - any recommendations?

btw thanks to maurice for brightening up a wet week in London :)

l8r

ken
www.thevoices/org