(TV) Yahoo Group

Holiday Greetings from sunny Florida.  I've thought about this for a long
time, but never had the courage to move forward...until today (must be
the eggnog).  Here we go.... For those of you who enjoy listening to live
recordings that cannot be discussed on this list, I've just set up a
discussion group on Yahoo for the purpose of facilitating the trading of
such recordings.  It's often difficult for Television fans to find these
recordings, even on trading sites such as db.etree.com,
alt.music.bootlegs, etc.  I'm not setting up the discussion group
with any intent of upsetting those who establish the rules on the Marquee
Moon list (in other words, Philip, don't kick me off the Marquee Moon
list!), or upsetting members of the band (in other words, Richard and
Tom, the folks who trade for these recordings likely own every legitimate
release you've put out, and these recordings help keep alive and spread
interest in the band) .  The fact of the matter is that these live
recordings exist, and they are traded by fans.  I just think that there
are other fans out there who would like such recordings, but have no easy
method of finding them.  In order to become a member of the group, you
must send a message to: Television-group-subscribe@yahoogroups.com As
moderator of the group, I will approve all new members.  This will help
ensure that the group is comprised of true fans of the group, and of
folks who are trustworthy and reliable. The group is not meant to replace
the Marquee Moon mailing list, which should remain the main focal point
for discussions of the band and its members. I hope that the
establishment of this new Yahoo group will be viewed as a good thing by
the members of the Marquee Moon list, and not cause any problems. A happy
and healthy holiday season and New Year to everyone. Best regards, Steve    Steve
Rovnerserovner@mindspring.com