(TV) TV at CBGBs 14 JAN 76

I recently received a tape of TV recorded by Peter Laughner at CBGBs on Jan
14, 1976. Has anyone every seen this about?

Received it from Don Harvey, who was the bass player in Peter's first high
school band "Mr. Charlie". Don also played with Peter on "The Ann Arbor
Tape" (for the Laughner fans out there). He received it from Peter as side 2
of a cassette with side 1 being a  dub of their Ann Arbor session.

Here's the track list on the CBGB show:

Television: CBGB's 14 JAN 1976 (recorded by Peter Laughner)

1. Fire Engine (3:47)
2. Prove It  (5:36)
3. Little Johnny Jewel (9:06)
4. Psychotic Reaction  (2:37)
5. Friction (5:41)
6. Guiding Light (4:26)
7. Let Me Out (4:37)
8. Kingdom Come (10:41)

note: tape mangle on source reel,  track 1 (1:00 - 1:24)

Billy plays a mean, extended drum solo on Kingdom Come !!
Sound quality is same as most CBGB's TV shows I've heard. Fun show.

There is also a recently re-discovered recording of Peter's Mr Charlie band,
Bay Village, OH 1969. They used to be a blues cover band until Peter, all of
17, started catching the Velvets at La Cave. Then Mr. Charlie started doing
10 minute bluesy versions of Waiting For the Man ! Supposedly, one of their
gigs at a school dance was curtailed when Peter started singing his song,
"I'm So Fucked Up". And then a bit later, Peter started a new band called
Rabbit Weaver & the Vagabonds, also recorded.

For those interested, I'll "cheech & Chong" the CBGB show at Stever R.'s
yahoo group.  Was that elusive enough?

Happy Holidays, and to each and every one of you, good night...

Steve of Portland