(TV) (OT) Help / Desperate MSN e-mail Q / Mac Afee Q

Technical question: someone who is uses MSN to receive their e-mail and works outside of my work place can *never* receive any WORD file (or any other kind of ) attachment(s) when I send them.

The WORD attachment Icon doesn't even appear on their e-mail message from me!

Any theories on what might be wrong or what needs to be "turned on " at their or my end?

Do you think their/his MacAfee software is looking for viruses and so strips/deletes all my attachments including their Icon(s)?

Or, do you think if I "UNCLICKED" the box in my personal address book for their address entry that reads:

"Always send to this recipient in Microsoft Outlook rich-text format"

that then maybe my attachments would go thru?

Any assistance greatly appreciated.	Leo