(TV) OT: What I'm listening to

Enough of the dreary discussions about different mixes of the first
Verlaine album and legitimacy of bootlegging them. Yawn.

Today I bought two great CDs -
6 and 12 string guitar by Leo Kottke - fab acoustic guitar.
Life In A Scotch Sitting Room vol II by Ivor Cutler - warms the cockles
of your heart.

Also been listening to:

Richard Thompson - 1000 Years Of Popular Music - wonderful stuff from
the master, highlight is "So Ben Mi Ca Bon Tempo" (ok I've been
listening to a live bootleg of it, its not available here yet, but I'll
buy it when it is).
A Slight Remove - Doug B Smith (www.dougbsmith.com) - IMHO the best
acoustic guitarist in the UK at the moment who also happens to be my
guitar teacher.

Cheers,
Howard