Re: (TV) perhaps I'm drunk

Greg, actually, the Marquee Moon List has struck up a partnership with a few
vendors; those "MAKE MONEY FAST" and "GET A BIGGER PENIS" messages are really
from us. Each one earns $0.01 for Tom, Richard, Fred, and Billy. Our most
successful ones have been the
"Relative-of-African-Dictator-Who-Needs-Your-Money-To-Pay-For-Bank-Transfer-Fees!"

But seriously... you can setup a filter in Yahoo to direct mail sent TO
tv@obbard.com correctly. In Yahoo! Mail, go to "Mail Options", select
"Filters", and click the button that says "Add". First, enter a name for the
filter like "MM List". Then, in the second box down, labeled "To/Cc header:",
enter 'tv@obbard.com' (without the single quotes). Where it says "Move the
message to:", select the folder where MM List emails *should* be sent (your
Inbox is probably where you expect them). Then click the button that says "Add
Filter" to save your new filter.

If you run into trouble, email me privately and I'll send screenshots and more
instructions. Anything to keep Greg Grant from leaving the list! Anything!

--Philip