(TV) test & Thanks

Oh no!  There really isn't a Relative of The dictator?
 I thought I was going to be able to retire!!!

Thanks for the info on filters for Yahoo.  If this
pops in my inbox I'm in business.  Also thanks for all
those who welcomed me back on and off list, despite my
actually failing to unsubscribe, I feel a little
sheepish now.  I bet I wouldn't have lasted two weeks
anyways.  This list has become more about the culture
than the band in many ways (though I still love the
boys, just wish there would be something new!).  Why
it reminds me of the time Bono and I discussed
Verlaine & Lloyds influence on the Edge...but thats
for another day.

greg

--- "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greg, actually, the Marquee Moon List has struck up
> a partnership with a few
> vendors; those "MAKE MONEY FAST" and "GET A BIGGER
> PENIS" messages are really
> from us. Each one earns $0.01 for Tom, Richard,
> Fred, and Billy. Our most
> successful ones have been the

"Relative-of-African-Dictator-Who-Needs-Your-Money-To-Pay-For-Bank-Transfer-Fees!"

> But seriously... you can setup a filter in Yahoo to
> direct mail sent TO
> tv@obbard.com correctly.

Snip =<